AdGem is one of the leading monetization platforms in the mobile and web advertising industry. We are a passionate group of performance marketers and technology enthusiasts looking to drive innovation in the ever changing AdTech space. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, so we constantly look for talented and dedicated people who want to contribute to our growing company. If you want to work somewhere that will provide you with opportunities, challenges and a little fun, you’ve come to the right place.
AdGem is looking to hire a driven, results-oriented Android Developer who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. You’ll work on an agile and growing team of high performing Product and Tech talent to help our efforts in becoming an industry leader in the mobile and web advertising space. This is an integral and exciting role for our business that will help build the future tech stack of the company.
- Iteratively design, implement and deliver software features for our new and existing products.
- Develop secure, testable, efficient, and well documented code.
- Build and maintain new tooling (test coverage, build tasks, build automation).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our Android SDK and mobile app products.
- Refactor existing code to higher quality standards using modern best practices.
- Collaborate with other developers by participating in pair programming and code reviews.
- Work cross functionally to help drive the company’s technological development.
- Collaborate with other team members on designing and building new features and products.
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment (remote).
- Actively contribute to team and company standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Mastery of Java and Kotlin is required. Applications are to be written natively and not compiled from other languages/frameworks.
- In-depth experience working with Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Experience publishing and maintaining apps in the Android app store.
- Strong understanding of application architecture, design patterns, and best practices.
- Passion for testing and test driven development.
- Experience working with outside data sources and APIs.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Commitment to continually improving and expanding your technical skills.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing and developing high quality software.
- Experience building and maintaining an SDK for third party consumption/integration.
- Experience working with CircleCI or Github Actions for build and process automation.
- Experience with Android MVVM, HILT dependency injection, Room persistence library, Android Coroutines, and Android Architectural Blueprints.
- Experience working with Material Design for Android.
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with the AdTech industry.