AdGem is one of the leading monetization platforms in the mobile and web advertising industry. We are a passionate group of performance marketers and technology enthusiasts looking to drive innovation in the ever changing AdTech space. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, so we constantly look for talented and dedicated people who want to contribute to our growing company. If you want to work somewhere that will provide you with opportunities, challenges and a little fun, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to help create and execute the creative user interface and experience designs for new products. This person will bring a creative and artistic perspective, while also having a strategic mindset to support AdGem’s growing Product Team. This person will have the opportunity to innovate as a problem solver.
The Product Designer will cultivate a product vision to promote a compelling user experience. This individual must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and analytical skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative professional to help shape a growing team and roll up their sleeves to have an immediate impact.
- Create, maintain, and evolve overall visual brand guidelines and vision.
- Gain insight into user behavior by leveraging market research, building personas, crafting journey maps, and monitoring the product with qualitative and quantitative tools to make iterative improvements.
- Design for mobile and desktop experience. You’ll produce mockups, prototype user flows, and design illustrations to support our users across the mobile and desktop experience and internal operational systems.
- Deliver low fidelity and high fidelity wireframe designs to the product manager and development team for collaboration and product execution.
- Execute on visual design influence from a creative/artistic perspective paired with usability requirements for the product.
- Conduct competitive research on the product’s competitors, creating user experience teardowns, and sharing your learnings with the product team.
- Collaborate across Product and Development teams.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience as a UI Designer, UX Designer or a similar role
- Mobile web product design experience required
- Degree in Interaction Design, UX Design or comparable work experience
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and design thinking methodologies
- Experience with Figma preferred
- Strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- A self-starter who is action-oriented and self-accountable
- A strong portfolio showcasing your problem solving skills and high design caliber; you MUST provide a link to your portfolio (and password if applicable) to be considered for this role