AdGem is one of the leading monetization platforms in the mobile and web advertising industry. We are a passionate group of performance marketers and technology enthusiasts looking to drive innovation in the ever changing AdTech space. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, so we constantly look for talented and dedicated people who want to contribute to our growing company. If you want to work somewhere that will provide you with opportunities, challenges and a little fun, you’ve come to the right place.
AdGem is looking for a Product Analyst who can jump in and make an immediate impact on the business. As the Product Analyst, you will contribute to our team’s mission of building industry-leading, digital capabilities and experiences that enable key strategic business initiatives. You love clean interfaces and have a real passion for extraordinary user experience. Using your analytical and data-driven mind, you will help our Product team perform competitive and customer-based research, refine their questions into measurable indicators and assist in turning ambiguous data into insights about our customers. Your work will influence the direction of the product roadmap, helping to develop a strategy and vision to build and execute feature timelines from start to finish.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering and other internal stakeholders to design and measure experiments in product.
- Work independently and collaboratively to collect, analyze, and share findings.
- Support the Product team with data analysis (e.g. – impact, root cause, and cost/benefit analysis) to help inform business decisions in expediting product discovery and prioritization efforts.
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering team to groom, clarify and spec out product backlog.
- Provide day-to-day support for internal stakeholders.
- Partner with Product team to define, measure, and report on team Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Understand how user interactions translate to actionable data to provide insights and solutions.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience supporting Product teams in a Business Analyst or Product related role.
- Excellent SQL skills to query data and build clear and informative dashboards
- Strong written and verbal storytelling skills to teach, persuade, and motivate the company with the story of the data.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests for information at any one time
- Proficient in Excel and bonus if knowledgeable in at least one scripting language (eg Python, R)
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.