AdGem is one of the leading monetization platforms in the mobile and web advertising industry. We are a passionate group of performance marketers and technology enthusiasts looking to drive innovation in the ever changing AdTech space. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, so we constantly look for talented and dedicated people who want to contribute to our growing company. If you want to work somewhere that will provide you with opportunities, challenges and a little fun, you’ve come to the right place.
AdGem is looking to hire a driven, results-oriented DevOps Engineer who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. You’ll work on an agile and growing team of high performing Product and Tech talent to help our efforts in becoming an industry leader in the mobile and web advertising space. This is an integral and exciting role for our business that will help build the future tech stack of the company.
This person will be a hands-on technical leader in all things DevOps and Cloud Infrastructure that can help take our team and products to the next level. You will improve our development and test tooling and processes to increase productivity of our team and improve the quality of our products. You’ll help define and champion procedures to ensure quality code and efficient processes.
- Understand the requisite business and technical requirements.
- Lead the development of various DevOps initiatives.
- Contribute to team standards and best practices.
- Communicate issues to stakeholders effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Provide documentation of existing processes and configuration to aid other team members.v
- Provide code review and technical guidance for team members.
- Build and maintain our various CI/CD pipelines.
- Improve the development tooling and infrastructure to improve developer experience and increase team efficiency.
- Improving the test tooling and infrastructure to improve the quality of our products and the availability of our services.
- Improve system monitoring and alerts.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of software development and/or DevOps experience.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with writing Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience building and maintaining DevOps pipelines and working with continuous integration / deployment tools (CodeBuild, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.).
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming languages and development frameworks.
- Understanding of agile software development concepts and processes.
- Passion for testing and test driven development.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, ECS, EKS, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Firehose, IAM, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc.).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with serverless technologies like AWS Lambda.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and noSQL database technologies.
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience mentoring members of a software development team.
- Experience with the AdTech industry.